Private Scholarship Information
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union will award two scholarships to private school tuition for grades 9-12. Each one is in the amount of $500.00. The scholarship is available for any student that is a member and enrolled now.
• Must be a student who is enrolled for 2018 school year in private school. Payout will be made to the school for the beneficiary of the student in fall 2018 attendance.
• Must be a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, or the child or grandchild of a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
• Must have demonstrated outstanding citizenship qualities that show loyalty, trustworthiness, integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being of others.
• Completed scholarship application including a written essay of 250-500 words that explains how a credit union made a difference to them or to a member of their family.
• Return the official transcript, scholarship application, and essay to
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, Scholarship Committee by June 30, 2018. Please put your name on your essay.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Committee 30419 Six Mile Road Livonia, Michigan 48152
Scholarship winners will be notified by mail. Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union
Go to main navigation