Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union will award one scholarship in the total amount of $1,250.00. $1,000 will be awarded to the student and $250 will be awarded to the teacher that the student nominates. The scholarship is available for college, technical, or trade school enrollment after June 30, 2018.
- Must be a student who graduates from high school in 2018 and begins college by December 31, 2018.
- Must be a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, or the child or grandchild of a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
- Must have demonstrated outstanding citizenship qualities that show loyalty, trustworthiness, integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being of others.
- Official transcript from the high school attended by applicant, completed scholarship application including a written essay of 250-500 words that explains how a credit union made a difference to them or to a member of their family.
- Return the official transcript, scholarship application, and essay to
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, Scholarship Committee by March 31, 2018. Please put your name on your essay.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union
Attn: Scholarship Committee
30419 Six Mile Road
Livonia, Michigan 48152
Scholarship winners will be notified by mail.