Scholarship Information- Graduating High School
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union will award one scholarship in the total amount of $1,250.00. $1,000 will be awarded to the student and $250 will be awarded to the teacher that the student nominates. The scholarship is available for college, technical, or trade school enrollment after June 30, 2020.
- Must be a student who graduates from high school in 2020 and is enrolled in college, technical or trade school.
- Must be a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
- Must have demonstrated outstanding citizenship qualities that show loyalty, trustworthiness,
- integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being of others.
- Official transcript from the high school attended by applicant, completed scholarship
- application including a written essay of 250-500 words that explains how a credit union made a difference to them or to a member of their family.
- Return the official transcript, scholarship application, and essay to
- Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, Scholarship Committee before 5 PM on March 31, 2020. Please put your name on your essay.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union Attn: Scholarship Committee 30419 Six Mile Road Livonia, Michigan 48152
The scholarship winners will be contacted by the Scholarship Committee by June 30, 2020
Go to main navigation