Scholarship Information- Graduating High School
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union will award one scholarship in the total amount of $1,250.00. $1,000 will be awarded to the student and $250 will be awarded to the teacher that the student nominates. The scholarship is available for college, technical, or trade school enrollment after June 30, 2020.
- Must be a student who graduates from high school in 2020 and is enrolled in college, technical or trade school.
- Must be a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
- Must have demonstrated outstanding citizenship qualities that show loyalty, trustworthiness,
- integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being of others.
- Official transcript from the high school attended by applicant, completed scholarship
- application including a written essay of 250-500 words that explains how a credit union made a difference to them or to a member of their family.
- Return the official transcript, scholarship application, and essay to
- Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, Scholarship Committee before 5 PM on March 31, 2020. Please put your name on your essay.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union Attn: Scholarship Committee 30419 Six Mile Road Livonia, Michigan 48152
The scholarship winners will be awarded at the Annual Meeting on Saturday April 25, 2020
At Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union
Go to main navigation