Scholarship Information- Graduating High School
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union will award one scholarship in the total amount of $1,250.00. $1,000 will be awarded to the student and $250 will be awarded to the teacher that the student nominates. The scholarship is available for college, technical, or trade school attendance in Fall 2021.
- Must be a student who graduates from high school in 2021 and is enrolled in college, technical or trade school.
- Must be a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
- Must have demonstrated outstanding citizenship qualities that show loyalty, trustworthiness,
- integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being of others.
- Official transcript from the high school attended by applicant, completed scholarship
- application including a written essay of 250-500 words that explains how a credit union made a difference to them or to a member of their family.
- Return the official transcript, scholarship application, and essay to
- Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, Scholarship Committee after June 30, 2020 and before March 31, 2021. Please put your name on your essay.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union Attn: Scholarship Committee 30419 Six Mile Road Livonia, Michigan 48152
The scholarship winner will be awarded at the Annual Meeting held in 2021 for Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
Go to main navigation