Scholarship Information College,Technical or Trade School
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union will award one scholarship in the total amount of $500.00. The scholarship is available for anyone currently enrolled in college, or trade school enrollment.
• Must be a student who is enrolled in 2021 in college, technical or trade school.
• Must be a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
• Must have demonstrated outstanding citizenship qualities that show loyalty, trustworthiness, integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being of others.
• Official transcript from the school attended by applicant, completed scholarship application including a written essay of 250-500 words that explains how a credit union made a difference to them or to a member of their family. The scholarship application is available by calling us at 734-425-5080
• Return the official transcript, scholarship application, and essay to
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, Scholarship Committee between June 30, 2020 and March 31, 2021. Please put your name on your essay and attach to application.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union Attn: Scholarship Committee 30419 Six Mile Road Livonia, Michigan 48152
The Scholarship winners will be awarded at the Annual Meeting in 2021 at Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
Go to main navigation