SCHOLARSHIP PRIVATE SCHOOL TUITION
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union will award two scholarships to private school tuition for grades 9-12. Each one is in the amount of $500.00. The scholarship is available for any student that is a member and enrolled now.
- Must be a student who is enrolled for 2019/2020 school year in private school. Payout will be made to the school for the beneficiary of the student in fall 2019 attendance.
- Must be a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, or the child or grandchild of a current member of the Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union.
- Must have demonstrated outstanding citizenship qualities that show loyalty, trustworthiness, integrity, and a genuine concern for the well-being of others.
- Official transcript from the high school attended by applicant, completed scholarship application including a written essay of 250-500 words that explains how a credit union made a difference to them or to a member of their family.
- Return the official transcript, scholarship application, and essay to Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union, Scholarship Committee by July 31, 2019. Please put your name on your essay and attach to application.
Michigan Columbus Federal Credit Union Attn: Scholarship Committee 30419 Six Mile Road Livonia, Michigan 48152
Scholarship winners will be notified by mail.Go to main navigation